Naturally the virus and new regulations have affected all of us and will require changes to our normal operating procedures:
- Face masks are required while on the farm.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of social distancing even while in the fields.
- Wash hands before and after picking berries.
- Pick into the provided container – using your own container is prohibited by the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Stay in your assigned rows if berry picking.
- If you are feeling sick please remain at home.
Our farm store will be opening soon with local fruits & vegetables, honey, and jelly/jams.
We expect pre-picked strawberries to be in high demand. Please call us at 401.942.9741 to place an order for pickup.
We’ll begin pick-your-own strawberries a few days after we open the farm store. Follow us on Facebook or check back here for updates.