Strawberry season is nearly here, and the warm weather has given our berries a much needed boost! Naturally, COVID-19 and new regulations have required us to make many changes to our normal operating procedures.
- Face masks are required.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of social distancing even while in the fields.
- Wash hands before and after picking berries.
- Pick into the provided container – bringing your own container is not permitted.
- Stay in your assigned rows.
- If you are feeling sick please remain at home.
Tips for success
- Plan to visit near the middle of the season for the easiest picking, this is typically around Father’s Day (Sunday, June 21, 2020).
- Pick only the ripest berries you can find. Strawberries do not ripen more once picked.